Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyean

Zyean

Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning) Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)   Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning) Empty5/30/2009, 11:54 pm

This joke i got from my friend Zanryu

So this hot girl walks into this young doctors office for a checkup, he thinks to himself "Wow! This girl is really hot!" So he asks her to take off her clothes. She does, then he starts massaging her leg, he asks "Do you know what I'm doing?" She says "Yes, checking for abnormalities." He says "Good." Then he starts massaging her breasts, he asks "Do you know what I'm doing?" She says "Yes checking for cancer." He says "Good." Then he starts doing her, he says "Do you know what I'm doing?" She says "Yes, getting AIDS, that's why I came here."
Back to top Go down
FoxHound
Admin
FoxHound

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)   Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning) Empty6/3/2009, 9:41 pm

Lol, theres so many of these type of jokes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tragedypwi.Darkbb.com
iKritical

iKritical

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)   Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning) Empty6/5/2009, 10:01 pm

lol /owned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)   Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Joke (kind of explicit warning)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: